January 11, 2016 by jenniferdawn73
Well now that things have somewhat slowed down, ha. I thought I’d sit down and do a quick post about last year. I would like to post several memory posts so we shall see.
There were many blessings in 2015. I’ll list a few of them then possibly explain. It’s funny because I don’t remember a lot about the beginning of the year necessarily a lot of the things that come to mind start about May….
- Leading worship for youth
- Helping with Children’s church
- Getting a puppy
- Youth Camp
- Kids Camp
- Being let go from my job
- All the people who helped me pack my classroom
- Receiving a job subbing
- Accepting ministry position in Kentucky
- Getting the house ready to sell
- Living with my parents
- Christmas with my inlaws in Tucson
- Christmas with my family in California
So many of the things on this list could be a post about the Lord’s provision and plan in and of themselves. Possibly I will come back and expound in later posts at another time.
2015 was an amazing ride and a blessed time, while I didn’t enjoy all the things that happened I know The Lord’s plan and purpose is so much greater than ours and we are blessed to be used by Him.
While I was making my list I started moving into some 2016 events cause I am rather excited about this year to come! So I’ll leave them here and hopefully post more about them later.
- Moving 1800+ miles across country
- My inlaws driving with us
- My parents keeping our puppy 😢
- My inlaws keeping our Harvey 😢
- Being homeless (but not without a home)